A Romantic Dinner Date
We had a drawing at work a couple weeks ago where all employees had an opportunity to win a $100 dinner at a restaurant of our choice and I won! Ryan and I decided to go out for our dinner on Saturday evening. Ryan wanted to go to The Melting Pot because he had never been there for dinner before (he'd only been there for dessert), so that's where we went and it was wonderful.
We were seated in a romantic 2-person booth which I LOVED. It even got Ryan into the romantic mood. He was being so sweet all evening long by telling me how pretty he thought I looked and how much he loved being there with me. *sigh* If only dinner was like that every night... :)
The food was soooo delicious. We enjoyed spinach/artichoke cheese fondue...
Yummy dinner salads and our our main course consisting of Filet Mignon, salmon, shrimp, lobster tail, chicken, pork, and lots of veggies and dipping sauces...
And chocolate/caramel/pecan fondue for dessert!
Everything was really good, but we were so full afterwards that we both felt a little sick. We felt better after walking it off for a bit though! Thanks, hun bun, for an amazing evening!
Comments
Hope things are well with you this week.
ps: My mom did give me a Cheesecake Factory gift card for my birthday so we'll do our romantic dinner there! I'm so excited!