My first professional massage
This month at work we are celebrating the work-life balance program that the company has set up in order to help accountants stay away from becoming total workaholics. As part of the celebration, they hired a professional masseuss to come in and give free massages to everyone in the office who wanted one. Sweet, huh? This was my first time having a professional massage and it was A-MAZ-ING! The lady set up her chair in one of our back conference rooms, turned off the lights, closed the blinds, and played soothing music in the background. Oh my goodness, if you have never had a massage, I highly recommend getting one sometime! *Sigh*... I wish I could afford to have one everday for the rest of my life.

Unfortunately, I didn't have my camera to take a picture. Let's just pretend that it's me sitting in that chair :)
Comments