I'm gonna be an aunt... again!


Last night I got a call from my sister-in-law and she's gonna have another baby!!!! I can't tell you how excited I am! Congratulations, Erin, Mario, and Mariah! Please let Ryan and I know if you need anything. We'd love to help you out any way we can! :)



Comments

Christi said…
GIRL! Don't do that to me! I thought YOU were having a baby before I read the title of this post!
Jamie & Ryan said…
Ha ha! Sorry to disappoint! In all honesty, I wish I was having a baby too, but that's not gonna happen for a while, unfortunately. You'll be one of the first to know when it actually happens though - I promise! :)
Seth and Sierra said…
I was actually thinking the same thing when I saw that. I'm happy you've got another little coming in the family! How fun!
Ashley said…
You have to show me how to make my blog a little more fun. I love the header part. Skip nursing, go in to graphic design. PS. I have news about teaching-not going to happen because of my ego.

Popular Posts