Skip to main content
My silly girl
On the weekends, Ryan and I like to sleep in. Misha, however, has a really hard time keeping quiet past 8 am, so, around that time, she'll start to whine until one of us gets up. Lucky for me, Ryan isn't a late sleeper so he's usually the one who gets up to take care of Misha and I will roll over and go back to sleep. Misha can't stand for me to stay in bed, but has learned that I get mad if she bothers me while I'm trying to sleep. Recently, she has started this thing where she will run into my room and jump up on the bed and get to where she can see my face. If she sees that my eyes are closed, she will jump off the bed and go back downstairs and then she'll come back up a few minutes later and do the same thing over again. If she catches me with my eyes open her little tail will start wagging a million mph and she'll attack me with kisses. Occasionally, rather than going back downstairs to wait, Misha will just lay down at the end of the bed and rest her head on my leg and stare at me. If I even so much as move a muscle, she will jump to her feet and wiggle from head to toe. She gets SO excited to see that I'm awake in the morning. It's so cute!
Comments