I married the sweetest man...
Friday was a rough day for me. Anyone who knows me at all knows that I avoid confrontation like the plague. I absolutely hate it and will do almost anything to keep from rocking the boat in any situation. Well, I got into a big argument with a coworker near the end of the day and it left me feeling super emotional and drained of all energy. It was terrible! When Ryan got home, he noticed right away that something was wrong. Despite my foul mood and his need to study for a big quiz that he has coming up tomorrow morning, Ryan decided to take the evening off from studying to spend some much needed time with me. We ended up going out to dinner where Ryan let me cry and talk it out, and then we rented a movie to watch together at home. By the end of the night I felt 100% better. It is amazing what a little TLC can cure. Thank you, babe, for being such a sweetheart and for putting up with my occasional emotional crises. You're my favorite!
Comments
What a sweet hubby!