Such A Sweetheart...

I know Ryan is just gonna die when he sees that I told everyone about this, but it was the cutest thing ever so I have to blab about it. Remember the remote control jeep that I got for Ryan for our anniversary? Well, the other day I was sitting on the bed reading and I could hear Ryan in the other room playing with his new jeep. I didn't really think much of it- I thought maybe he was teasing Misha (she doesn't really like the thing much), but then I saw that Ryan was driving it into the bedroom. It was really funny because Ryan was hiding so I couldn't see him, except every now and then his head would pop out from behind the door so that he could make sure the jeep was making it to its destination. Ha ha! When the jeep got to the side of the bed I saw that there was a note stuffed inside. I pulled the note out and Ryan had drawn a heart with "R+J" written in the middle! He is such a huge dork, but I absolutely LOVED it!! Everytime I think about it I can't help but get a huge smile on my face! I love my husband! :)

Comments

Christi said…
That's so cute! Maybe I should get a remote control jeep for my husband!!

Popular Posts