New Hair!

So last Tuesday I cut a whopping 7 inches of my hair off and got caramel highlights. I was really nervous about making such a drastic change, but I wanted something lighter and different for the summer. Ryan likes it, but he says that I almost look like a completely different person. As for me, I like it alright so far too- it's definitely a lot less work to take care of, but sometimes I miss my long, dark hair. These pictures aren't the greatest, especially the ones of my new style- you can barely even tell the color difference! It's actually quite a bit lighter now even though the pic doesn't show it. And I happen to think that the style is cuter than the pictures show too! I had Ryan take them after a long day when I was just about to go to bed so it's kinda flat and in the back-view there is this weird bulge thing in the middle... I promise that isn't always like that! Ha ha! Okay, I better stop critiquing before I decide not to post the pictures at all...



















Comments

Seth and Sierra said…
Cute! I bet it's great to have over the summer :)
Jess said…
aw girl you look so cute i think it looks wonderful! i wish it was me doing you hair:( i sure miss you guys and ps making naughty cookies with you was pretty fun... and you're always invited to come over!
Christi said…
Oh my gosh! Your hair had gotten so long! And then short! And you got bangs! I love it! You look older now, in a good way I promise!

Popular Posts