Moving On
Well, it has finally happened. The 30-minute commute from Bellevue to downtown Omaha has become too much for Ryan to handle. It is the bane of his existence and, as such, I have decided that despite my love for our Bellevue apartment, I would much prefer to have a happier husband. So the search for a new place began about a month or two ago and it has been a huge headache! It is impossible to find somewhere that has everything you want at an affordable price. Every time we found a place that we liked something went wrong. Either it was in a bad area of town, or dogs weren't allowed, or it was missing some vital appliance... The desk that Ryan got from his parents for Christmas was one of our biggest problems. The thing is massive and it was extremely difficult to find places with doorways that were big enough to fit the desk through (even when the desk was taken apart into its smallest pieces). Ugh!! I'm getting frustrated just thinking about it! Well, I'm happy to report that after many, many phone calls, drive-by's, and viewings, we have put down a deposit on a cute little duplex, about 1 mile from Creighton. It has almost everything that we were looking for, so it should work out great! An unexpected perk of the place is that some good friends of ours are moving in right next door! Yay, Chris and Angela! We move in at the beginning of August, just before Ryan starts school again. I posted some pictures of our soon-to-be home below- sorry there are so many, but I wanted you to see it all! I'll have to post pictures again when it's all decorated. I'm sure it will be much cuter then!
The living room (the front door is on the left). Aren't the wood floors gorgeous?
Looking into the dining room- the kitchen is the furthest room you can see.
The kitchen. You can't see it in the picture, but there is a big pantry to the left. I've always wanted one of those!!
Standing at the front door, looking up the stairs.
The bathroom.
Upstairs, looking down the hall. The bathroom is behind me and the stairs are on the left.
The duplex has 3 bedrooms. This is the master bedroom. There are his and hers closets to the left. The other rooms look just the same as this one except that they are a little smaller.
The basement and laundry room.
Comments
About the bare minerals, it's so worth it to just get it, trust me, but if you wanted to try it out, I think you could go to the bare minerals website and see if they have things like that. I really don't know if they do...but, yah, it's totally worth it. Plus, it lasts a while, and you can say when you want to have another shipment of it, like every 2-3 months or so...so, the less you wear, the less expensive :)