Memorial Day Memories

I'm a little late on the update, but better late that never, right? I had Memorial Day off of work and Ryan didn't have anything going on since he's out of school and his research job hadn't started yet so we just kinda took it easy all day. We slept in late, cleaned up around the apartment, watched a little TV, and then made our way to Nick and Alena's house for a BBQ (Nick is in Ryan's med school class and Alena is his wife). For dinner we had hot dogs, brats, jello salad, Chinese coleslaw, and fresh fruit. For first-time grillers, Nick and Alena did an amazing job! Everything was delicious! After we had finished eating, we went inside and watched So You Think You Can Dance, which Nick had so generously recorded on his DVR for us since we weren't able to catch the show the past Thursday. It was pretty entertaining- auditions are one of my favorite parts of the show because you get to see some really amazing dancers as well as some hilarious ones. We had fun spending the day together and then spending the evening with good friends. All things considered, it was a wonderful day!

These are the only pictures I took on Memorial Day. It looks like I forgot the people- oops! Anyway, Misha was invited to tag along when we went to Nick and Alena's. Their neighbors decided to bring their 7-month-old Golden Retriever pup, Sunny, over to play for a while. Both dogs had a lot of fun- I think this is the one and only time that a another dog has been able to wear Misha out after only 20 minutes!

Comments

Popular Posts