Ryan's Birthday Festivities
Ryan was spoiled this year and got to have 2 birthday parties! It wasn't exactly planned that way- it just sorta happened- but both celebrations ended up being tons of fun. For his first one, I arranged for a little get-together with some of our friends at Dave & Busters. We had dinner (which our wonderful friends treated us to) and then got our game on afterwards. Good times!
Ryan's second celebration was on his actual birthday. My work got tickets for all the employees (and their significant others) to go to a Creighton vs. Huskers baseball game and we happened to have extra so we invited the crew to join us again. I was glad because I think Ryan was able to have more fun since we had some of our mutual friends there rather than just my friends from work. It turned out to be yet another great evening!
The whole crew at dinner (minus Bob- he was dearly missed!)
Chris and Ryan saved the President... twice.
Me and Angela busted out our sweet moves on the Dance Revolution game- okay, actually we were both horrible but we had fun anyway :)
Chris, Ryan, and Nick shootin' some hoops (and Alena is watching).
In this picture we are holding up the prize we got after redeeming our tickets. I thought we had a pretty big stack of them, but tickets don't go as far as they used to, apparently...
____________________________________________________Ryan's second celebration was on his actual birthday. My work got tickets for all the employees (and their significant others) to go to a Creighton vs. Huskers baseball game and we happened to have extra so we invited the crew to join us again. I was glad because I think Ryan was able to have more fun since we had some of our mutual friends there rather than just my friends from work. It turned out to be yet another great evening!
Take me out to the ball game!
Cotton candy for the birthday boy!
See the sweatshirt that Ryan is wearing? That was my present to him. It's kinda hard to see but it says Creighton on it. Perfect timing, huh? He was able to wear it in support of the Creighton Blue Jays baseball team!
Ryan and Bob
Comments