Happy Birthday, Hun Bun!

Ryan turns 26 today, or as I like to put it, almost 30!! I know he hasn't really reached the "almost 30" mark yet, but I like to give him a hard time! So, I thought that on this special day I would take the opportunity to tell you about what a wonderful man I married. Ryan is the best husband a girl could ask for. Despite his crazy busy schedule, he always manages to find the time to help me out around the house and give me the attention that I crave. He's kind, smart, honest, sweet, loving, caring... the list could go on forever. Although I often complain about his thrifty ways, I am so grateful for them. I'd be in a lot trouble if we always spent money the way I want to- he balances me out and keeps our family's best interest at heart. I am so proud of Ryan and his accomplishments. Most of all, I am proud of the way he is living his life. He's such a great example to others and he makes me want to be a better person. What more can you ask for in a spouse? Not much! Okay, I'm done with the mushy stuff... To sum it up, I hope Ryan has a wonderful birthday. Goodness knows he deserves it! Happy Birthday, Ryan! I love you!

Comments

Christine said…
Happy Birthday! Welcome to the closer-to-30 then to 20 crowd. I have decided that 30 is the new 20. :) Hope you two are enjoying some non-school time together!
Dave said…
Yeah, 26..... hmmmm...... Happy birthday! (a few days late) Get any good presents?

Popular Posts