Wicked

When I left Ryan at home while I went on a cruise with my family a couple months ago, Ryan bought tickets to Wicked and surprised me with them when I got home! How sweet was that? I know, I know... those of you who haven't heard the whole story are probably thinking that I am a big meanie for leaving my poor husband behind, but I have a soon-to-be-published post about the cruise that will explain the situation...I'm really not evil, I promise! Anyway, you can imagine how excited I was about going to see the show! After many weeks of waiting, we were finally able to see it and it was AWESOME!!

We were in good company as well since Ashely, Bob, Chris, and Angela came to the show too.

Because her boss worked backstage helping with quick costume changes, Ashley was able to get us a private backstage tour before the show. We got to see all of the fabulous (and VERY expensive) costumes up close and see how things work. I even got to see the not-so-ruby-red slippers! (I was surprised to learn that the slippers weren't red like they were in the movie - they're silver.) Anyway, the whole experience was really neat!

Thanks for such an awesome surprise, babe! And thank you Ashley for setting up the tour!

Comments

Popular Posts