Bowling

A few weekends ago, the med school crew decided to have pizza at our place and then go bowling afterwards. I took some fun pictures, so I thought I would share!


Here's Bob and Ryan (with Nick in the background). Ryan looks so adorable with his pants rolled up above his ankles...
We arrived at the bowling alley just as they were starting their "cosmic bowling." It's a little hard to bowl with the fog and stobe lights, but I kinda like having music to listen and dance to. When the song Soldier Boy came on, Ashley got all excited and started doing the Soldier Boy dance. She had us all cracking up! This was probably my favorite part of the night.
X STRIKE X

Good lookin' group of guys us girls get to hang out with, huh? Particularly, the one on the far left ;)

Comments

Popular Posts