What a sweet Daddy
**I got the following email from my dad just a few days after our anniversary. What a good Daddy, I have! Brought a lil tear to my eye. :)
Jamers- How are you sweetheart? This is your bonehead dad who forgot your anniversary. No excuses I blew it. Anyway I could not be happier for you and Ryan. You guys are definitely doing it right and are being blessed for it. We are very proud of your accomplishments! I know you guys are happy just by talking to you and seeing you guys together. You are definitely setting a great example for all of us including myself. We love you both and wish you a very happy anniversary. I am sending something today so please verify your address.
Ryan’s B-day is coming up right?
Signed,
Bonehead Dad
Jamers- How are you sweetheart? This is your bonehead dad who forgot your anniversary. No excuses I blew it. Anyway I could not be happier for you and Ryan. You guys are definitely doing it right and are being blessed for it. We are very proud of your accomplishments! I know you guys are happy just by talking to you and seeing you guys together. You are definitely setting a great example for all of us including myself. We love you both and wish you a very happy anniversary. I am sending something today so please verify your address.
Ryan’s B-day is coming up right?
Signed,
Bonehead Dad
Comments