New Blog Posts

I'm sorry that I've been so terrible about keeping up on my blog recently. Ever since school started I have been SO busy! Plus, it's always a little crazy during the holiday season. Hopefully now that Christmas is over, I'll have a little more time to keep you up to date on the Benson fam happenings. I had Ryan get our Christmas vacation pictures off of our camera and onto our computer, so that post is soon to come, but it's probably gonna take me a little while to sort through all 200 pictures! It'll get posted eventually...

P.S. Just in case you're interested, I finally got around to posting some new blog posts from last month. I've had them written for a few weeks now, but I wanted to wait to post them until I had the pictures that went with. It took a lot longer than I expected to get the pictures, so sorry about that! I wanted to keep the posts in the correct order, so they are sorta mixed in with some other December posts. If you scroll down a little ways, you'll find them. The new posts talk about STOMP, Christmas tree decorating, the end of another semester for Ryan, and an update on Misha's leg.

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and Happy New Years!

Comments

Ashley said…
Wow, I think I just caught up on all your blogs. Can't wait to read the Christmas update.

Let me know when you are free as your schedule is more hectic than mine. We have lots more wii games for you to come over and play.

Popular Posts