Making Progress

Another class down! Ryan took his Renal final yesterday and is, once again, relieved to be just a little bit closer to the end. I can't tell you how proud I am of my man. I know it can't be easy to have to study so much all the time, but I greatly appreciate his commitment and dedication to his studies. He's an excellent example of how I need to be now that I'm back in school.

As for me, school is going really well...or at least one class is going really well. In all honesty, I am way behind in my online Ethics class. The teacher made a big mistake when he let me know that he's not a stickler on due dates. I have done almost nothing for the class and I know that I'm going to be freaking out when the last week of class comes and I have a million assignments to finish! Oh well...thus is the life of a procrastinator. My Anat & Phys class, however, is going great! I have really enjoyed it. So far we have taken 2 tests, one of which I got a 107% and the other a 100%, so I'm pretty proud of myself. I have to admit, I do have a bit of an unfair advantage since I live with a medical student who knows this stuff like the back of his hand!

Well, that's all for now. Wish me luck on my next test which takes place on Monday!

Comments

Popular Posts