Worst drivers EVER!
So this is the result of Omahans not knowing how to drive... I am convinced that they are the worst drivers on the planet! (And I'm not only judging from this one instance, mind you.) Some lady didn't see Ryan coming and she ran right into him. Luckily no one was hurt - they were only going about 20 mph - but there was definitely some damage done to the vehicles. Ours is going to cost $4700 to fix! The sad news is that the lady's insurance had lapsed, so even though it was her fault, we're probably going to be the ones to pay for it. Thank goodness we opted for full coverage on the jeep!
To fill you in on our last bout of bad luck with our old apartment complex, they found our missing lamp, but were unable to find anything else. They are going to give us $200 to cover the rest of our stuff. I'm not sure that I feel completely at peace with the situation, but I'm happy that we're being compensated for our losses.
Comments