Tagged
I normally ignore these things, but I enjoyed reading the wierd things about Ashley, so I thought I would provide a little entertainment, aside from the usual, for my blogger friends. (And the two people I tag, if they are interested in playing, are Sierra and Maria.)
10 wierd things about me:
1. I can't bend my big toe on my right foot.
2. I don't like my food to touch. I hate the dinner plates I have now because my food always tries to meet in the middle of the plate! I need to get myself some of those divider plates that kids use!
3. I twirl my hair when I'm tired or bored.
4. I love to sing and perform, but have TERRIBLE stage fright regardless of the fact that I have been singing and performing since I was little. Thanks to the persistence of my mother, I have been in a countless number of shows and song-and-dance groups in which I have sung major solos (even through part of my college career!), but I am still deathly afraid of singing solos in front of people. You'd think that after this long, I would have gotten over it, huh? Well, NOPE! If anything, it's gotten worse!
5. Whenever I go to the store, I have to touch everything, especially if it looks soft.
6. I'm allergic to my dog (and I knew before I got her that I would be allergic to her!). If I wrestle around with Misha too much, I get little hives all over my skin and my eyes get itchy. It's okay, though- she's so worth it!
7. Although I'm quite the chatterbox in person, I am not a phone-talker. Maybe it's because my last two jobs have required me to be on the phone nonstop, I don't know. So if I take forever to return a phone call (or never do...) that's probably all or part of the reason why. Sorry- don't take it personally!
8. I like hamburgers and cheeseburgers, but only if they're from a fast food place.
9. I can't stand for bare feet to touch me. It really grosses me out. After months of torture, I can finally tolerate being touched by Ryan's bare feet, but that's all!
10. If I could go out to eat everyday for the rest of my life, I would be a fat, but extremely happy, person.
Comments