Another birthday wish

Here's the birthday boy! Mario is Ryan's sister Erin's husband. To put it in a simpler way, he's my brother-in-law! Ryan and I would like to wish Mario a happy birthday today. Hopefully it'll be a day of fun, family, friends, and food! We can only guess what delicious treats Mario has cooked up for the occasion - he's a very talented Chef and we've been missing his yummy treats. I suppose we'll just have to wait for Thanksgiving to get here... *sigh* Happy Birthday, Mario! We'll be thinkin' of ya!



Comments

Klingler said…
Happy Birthday to the bro-in-law!! I'm Marty - Ken's wife. I just wanted to say thanks for letting Ken stay with ya'll when he was interviewing there in Omaha. I love your dog. I really miss ours since we've been out in the east. Hope everything's going great for you guys!!
Debbie said…
Jamie I haven't forgotten you... I will get in touch soon.

Popular Posts