Hurray for a break from school!!
When my summer class finally ended at the beginning of this month I was beyond ready to enjoy a weekend with no studying involved. My first free weekend consisted mainly of laziness (which was awesome!), but I did manage to get a couple fun things in there too. On Saturday, Angela and I went to the Farmer's market as we always do and then headed to the Qwest center where the Nebraska Dog Show was going on. Angela and I are total dog people so we couldn't wait to see what the show was all about. It turned out that it wasn't quite what we were expecting, but we had a decent time anyway. We admired the millions of doggie accessories that were for sale, watched some agility and breed competitions, met some adorable bassett hound puppies and great danes who were up for adoption, and were mildly entertained by this lady...

Apparently, the new thing to do with your dog is competitive dancing. Super dorky, in my opinion, but at least the lady and her dog seemed to be having fun together! Check out that outfit. My goodness! Ha ha!
Later that day, Ryan, Misha, and I had a family picnic at Memorial Park. I LOVE picnics and would have one everyday if I could! We enjoyed some good grub, a little baseball and frisbee, watching Misha wrestle around with a new boxer friend she met, and relaxing in the sun. Awesome way to celebrate a break from school.
Comments