Benson Boys Reunited

I got one of the best birthday presents in the world this year - a house full of handsome men! The day before my birthday, my brother-in-law (Quinn) and father-in-law (Jim) showed up at our door.

Okay... so maybe this picture doesn't quite do Quinn justice... He really is a handsome guy, I just happened to catch him at a not-so-flattering moment. ;)

The Benson boys and I had a really fun weekend together. Quinn and Ryan spent a lot of time "bonding", as Ryan likes to call it. (Notice the x-box controllers in their hands.)

For my birthday, Jim treated us all to dinner at Blue. Yum!


By Jim's request, we took a trip to Cabela's. I didn't find it to be nearly as impressive as the guys, but they were funny to watch. They were like a bunch of kids in a candy store!


After Cabela's we went to Village Pointe for some light shopping and a little lunch. Then we got to see the new Transformers movie.

The rest of our time together was spent chatting and relaxing at home.

We had a wonderful long weekend with our family. Boy were we spoiled! Jim even put an end to our suffering by buying Ryan and I a window AC unit for our bedroom - thanks, Jim (and Mama Laura too)! That thing has been a life saver. And thanks, Quinn and Jim, for taking the time to come out and see us. We can't wait for another visit. Come back any time! (And that goes for the rest of the family as well!)

Comments

Popular Posts