Happy Birthday, Ashley!
Today is my friend Ashley's birthday! Since she is an avid blogger and I know she'll see this, I wanted to dedicate a post to wishing her a very happy birthday.
Ash, even though we don't spend a ton of time together (not enough time, in my opinion!), you have become one of my best friends here in Omaha. Thanks for making life in this wonderful state (HA!) a little bit easier for me. I'm lucky to have a friend like you! Thanks, too, for having us over for the Superbowl and a little birthday celebration yesterday. You're an excellent hostess and we had a lot of fun. I hope you have a wonderful birthday lunch at work and a romantic dinner with Bob this evening. Let's get together again soon, old lady!
Ash, even though we don't spend a ton of time together (not enough time, in my opinion!), you have become one of my best friends here in Omaha. Thanks for making life in this wonderful state (HA!) a little bit easier for me. I'm lucky to have a friend like you! Thanks, too, for having us over for the Superbowl and a little birthday celebration yesterday. You're an excellent hostess and we had a lot of fun. I hope you have a wonderful birthday lunch at work and a romantic dinner with Bob this evening. Let's get together again soon, old lady!
Comments