Another year younger


Today is my mother-in-law Laura's birthday! So, on this special day, I thought I would take the opportunity to let her know how wonderful Ryan and I think she is...wait... let me fix that...we don't just think she's wonderful - we know she's wonderful! Here are some of the reasons why we love her so much:
  • She makes the best homemade bread in the world.
  • She is always there and willing to offer her love and support to her family.
  • I'm convinced that no one can make you feel as warm inside at Mama Laura. Her hugs are my favorite.
  • She's easy to talk to.
  • She does the sexiest broom dances.
  • She is a wonderful example of everything a wife, mother, daughter, sister, and Latter-day Saint should be.
  • She's got a fantastic sense of humor and willingly takes part in the ridiculous dinner-time conversational topics that arise.

There are about a million other reasons that I could list, but I think you get the idea. Ryan is so blessed to have a such a kind, caring mother who keeps herself actively involved in his life even though he lives far away. (In all honesty, I think that he eagerly anticipates her phone calls...despite the fact that he often times comes across as a tough, independent man, he's really a huge mama's boy!) I also consider myself to be very blessed. A girl couldn't ask for a better mother-in-law!

Happy Birthday, Laura! I hope you know how much this little family loves you :)

Comments

Laura Benson said…
Thanks for the lovely Birthday posting. I feel warm and fuzzy all over:)Hugs all around.
Traci said…
What a sweet post Jamie! Hope all is going well with both your schooling! Brad says to tell Ryan "hi"!

Popular Posts