Happy 3 months!


Today is December 2nd which marks 3 months (13 weeks) since Emmy was born! No way is my little girl 3 months old... Never in my life has time flown so fast. She is at such a fun stage - learning and discovering new things everyday. She smiles and talks all the time, has giggled for us a few times, can hold her head up on her own (though she still is a bit of a bobblehead sometimes), can stand with a little help from mommy and daddy, and has begun taking an interest in toys. Ryan is so excited that she is starting to interact with us more and can't wait until she is old enough to play games and roughhouse with him. I, on the other hand, feel a little sad that my baby is getting older. When I was younger, my grandma Jeanie used to tell me she wished I came with a stop button she could press that would make me stop growing. Now I understand exactly how she felt.

Comments

Popular Posts