It's getting to look a lot like Christmas
Last Friday, Ryan and I decided that it was about time for it to be Christmas at our house. After much discussion, Ryan "went against everything he stands for" (as he put it) and took me shopping to get a fake Christmas tree. As sad as it made him to give up his family's tradition of getting a real Christmas tree every year, he reasoned that a fake tree would be a lot less of a hassle for him to deal with. So, we headed to target and found a 6 foot tree that we both loved and went straight home to get it set up.
Last Christmas, my mom bought us some new Christmas tree decorations as part of our Christmas present, as our self-bought decorations were pretty sad... It was fun to decorate our new tree with our new decorations!
I had fun decorating Ryan too...
When we were unpacking all the Christmas boxes, Misha found her stocking and played with it for the rest of the evening. I think she's just as excited about Christmas as we are!
Mama Laura, I thought I would let you know that my very favorite ornament is the one you got me last year and I made sure that it was front and center on our new tree! You can sort of make it out if you look really closely at the picture below. I love it! (For those of you who have not had the chance to see my favorite ornament in person, it has a boxer on it with Misha's name written on a dog bone. So cute!)
Comments