Christmas with the Symphony
Saturday night, I had the wonderful opportunity to go to the Omaha Symphony with a friend from work, Megan. Megan has season tickets to the symphony and she convinced me that I couldn't leave Omaha without experiencing Christmas with the Symphony at the Holland Theater. After attending the show, I could see why. The symphony was awesome and what made it even more awesome was that they were jamming to Christmas music! They flew in 2 Broadway performers from New York to host the show and they were really good as well. The whole performance was just a ton of fun and there is no person I would have rather shared it with than Megan. Thanks for being my date, Meg! We'll have to get dessert or dinner sometime to make up for having missed out on that part of our date on Saturday.


Above is a picture of the Holland theater that I found online. Pretty cool lookin' theater, huh?
Comments