Our Halloween
I'm a little sad that Halloween is over. It was so fun to see all the costumes and decorations! Some of the houses in our neighborhood really got into the holiday. There was even a guy who made a huge skeleton and put it up in his entryway, then he dressed up in an Elvis costume and played Elvis music really loud and made the skeleton dance by pulling strings that were attached to it, while he himself danced. I hope you're getting a good visual. I wish I would have had my camera with me when I saw him. It was hilarious!! I seriously want to be friends with that guy!
Halloween evening wasn't too eventful, but we enjoyed our first experience with handing out candy to the kids that stopped by. At the last minute I decided to dress Misha up (I thought it would be fun for the kids that came to our door). I happened to have a bright red shirt that I was getting rid of so I put it on her and then I made her little devil horns out of a headband and cardboard. I think it turned out pretty well!
Misha was such a good sport! Poor girl...She didn't really like being dressed up; she refused to move around very much when she had the shirt on (even when bribed with treats) and when we did get her to walk she looked super awkward, but she put up with it for me and the kiddies. Luckily, she completely forgot about her costume when the doorbell rang. She'd wiggle right up to the kids and let them have a good look at her. All the trick-or-treaters loved her! Mission accomplished :)
I promise she wasn't really as miserable as she looks...the flash on my camera made her eyes close like that. No, really!!!
After our trick-or-treaters stopped coming, Ryan, Mish, and I went next door to Chris and Angela's. The boys watched the dogs play for a while...
And Angela and I made some festive cupcakes for dessert!
That pretty much sums up our Halloween! Hope everyone had fun!!
Comments
What are you doing this weekend? I have not seen you in a while. Want to hang out? I am thinking some shopping on Saturday? After aerobics of course.
I didn't go to my sisters this weekend. Kind of last minute decision-sorry. The gym is bring a guest. I don't know how it works from now until December something.