Happy Birthday, Mamasita!
For her sake (and mine...), I won't tell you how old she is today, but I will say that she looks amazing. You would never be able to guess her real age just from looking at her. When people see us out together they are always surprised to learn that we are mother and daughter rather than sisters. I hope I age as well as she does!
On her special day, I want my mom to know how much I love and appreciate her. Everything good that I
am I got from her. She has taught me all that is truly important in this life and I couldn't be more grateful for the example she has set. She has instilled in me the values and knowledge that will allow me to return to live with my Father in heaven, showed me first-hand how to be a wonderful parent to my future children, taught me how to find the best deals at the mall (and has become my favorite shopping buddy), provided me with endless memories of our whole family, made me laugh until I cried on numerous occasions, and is always there to support me in whatever it is I am going through. What more could you ask for in a mother? If I even become half the woman she is I'll consider myself lucky. I love you, Mom! Get ready for the best birthday celebration ever- we're gonna have a blast livin' it up in New York!
On her special day, I want my mom to know how much I love and appreciate her. Everything good that I
am I got from her. She has taught me all that is truly important in this life and I couldn't be more grateful for the example she has set. She has instilled in me the values and knowledge that will allow me to return to live with my Father in heaven, showed me first-hand how to be a wonderful parent to my future children, taught me how to find the best deals at the mall (and has become my favorite shopping buddy), provided me with endless memories of our whole family, made me laugh until I cried on numerous occasions, and is always there to support me in whatever it is I am going through. What more could you ask for in a mother? If I even become half the woman she is I'll consider myself lucky. I love you, Mom! Get ready for the best birthday celebration ever- we're gonna have a blast livin' it up in New York!
Comments
We will have to get together soon.