Erin's Birthday

Today is my sister-in-law Erin's birthday! I didn't have any other accessible pictures of her so this bridal shot from her wedding is going to have to do. I think it's a good picture to have up for her birthday anyway because she looks absolutely beautiful, doesn't she? I just wanted to send a special birthday shout out Erin's way to let her know that Ryan and I are thinking of her. We both love her very much and feel so blessed to have her be a part of our lives. She's been such a great sister and friend, and on top of that, turned us into a first-time aunt and uncle to a gorgeous little girl! We couldn't be more excited about that! Anyway, we hope that Erin has a fabulous birthday and a wonderful year to come. Thanks for all that you do, Erin! We're so happy that you were born!
Comments