Mariah is 1!!
Today is our beautiful niece Mariah's first birthday! She is just the cutest little thing ever, don't you think? For those of you who may not know, Mariah is Ryan's sister Erin's little girl. I say this every time a birthday comes, but I really can't believe that a whole year has already gone by. It seems like just yesterday that I was holding that little bundle of blankets in my arms! It's been a couple weeks since I've gotten an update, but the last I heard she was walking all over the place and getting into everything. I'm sure her mommy and daddy have a hard time keeping up with her these days. I was also informed that she just cut her bottom two teeth- a little scary for her nursing mother- but exciting nonetheless! Children change so much when they're so young so I'm sure that I'm behind on the latest changes, but that's the best I can do for now. Ryan and I are, again, sad that we have to miss out on the festivities, but our wish is still the same- that Mariah has the best first birthday a 1-year-old could ever dream of! We love you, baby girl!

Comments