Superbowl Sunday
So after church, Mike and Mag{sulfate} came over to watch the superbowl. To be honest, I don't think I watched 5 minutes of the game, but I had me a grand ol' time stuffin' my cheeks, giggling at the commercials, and crocheting with Maggie... yes, I said crocheting. Didn't I tell you that I'm a crochet queen these days?? Ha. Ok, so more like a crochet queen wannabe, but I'm loving it! Lucky me that Maggie crochets too so she can take me under her wing and teach me all she knows!
You know that one of my fave parts of any event is the food, so I'll share about that too. We had kind of an odd combo of treats for the game - not that that made us enjoy them any less. We had queso dip, buffalo chicken dip, Ryan-made whirley pop kettle corn (if you haven't had this or have no idea what I'm talking about, LOOK IT UP. Whirley pop. SOOOO good!), and the softest, yummiest pumpkin cookies EVER, if I do say so myself. Oh, and after the game (at like 9 o'clock at night) we gobbled down homemade lasagna. Told you it was a little odd. But YUMMY!
Comments