A couple of firsts
Our place has seriously become a rest stop for all of our friends and family as they travel across the country. But I love it! I love having company over and I love playing hostess. It helps me to feel less out-of-the-loop when I get regular visits from family and friends. I really hope they keep coming!!
This visit, Erin, Landon, and Erin's friend Carissa came to see us. It was a REALLY quick trip (like only a few hours), but I'm so glad they decided to spare some time to stop by - especially since Ryan got to meet his new little nephew for the first time! Sadly, Ryan was on-call at the hospital all weekend, so we had to bring Landon to him. Landon loved Ryan - he spent the whole time smiling and babbling at him. It was really cute. After about 20 minutes in the hospital waiting area, we had to let Ryan get back to work. Boo.
Another "first" this visit was Landon's very first experience with baby food! I got to witness first-hand the joy that sweet potatoes can bring to a baby. He loved them so much that he'd start to throw a fit if Erin didn't shovel it in fast enough. Silly boy :)

I wish Erin, Landon, and Carissa could have stayed longer - a couple weeks would have been nice ;) - but we'll take whatever we can get. Thanks for coming, ladies and gentleman! I would have spent a night all alone and Ryan wouldn't have been able to meet Landon until Thanksgiving if you hadn't come to Omaha! We look forward to seeing you again soon!
This visit, Erin, Landon, and Erin's friend Carissa came to see us. It was a REALLY quick trip (like only a few hours), but I'm so glad they decided to spare some time to stop by - especially since Ryan got to meet his new little nephew for the first time! Sadly, Ryan was on-call at the hospital all weekend, so we had to bring Landon to him. Landon loved Ryan - he spent the whole time smiling and babbling at him. It was really cute. After about 20 minutes in the hospital waiting area, we had to let Ryan get back to work. Boo.
Another "first" this visit was Landon's very first experience with baby food! I got to witness first-hand the joy that sweet potatoes can bring to a baby. He loved them so much that he'd start to throw a fit if Erin didn't shovel it in fast enough. Silly boy :)
I wish Erin, Landon, and Carissa could have stayed longer - a couple weeks would have been nice ;) - but we'll take whatever we can get. Thanks for coming, ladies and gentleman! I would have spent a night all alone and Ryan wouldn't have been able to meet Landon until Thanksgiving if you hadn't come to Omaha! We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Comments