My Little Brother is 17!
Chase turns 17-years-old today. My little bro is all grown up! Unfortunately, Chase is spending most of his birthday in the car because the family is making the long haul to Nebraska to see us today! I appreciate his sacrifice and I am extatic that I actually get to see him on his birthday.

Happy Birthday, Chase!!! I love you, buddy. I know this past year has been a difficult one, but I am optimistic that the next one will be much better. I am so proud of you and I want you to know that I consider myself lucky to have you in my life. Thanks for all that you do. I hope you have a fantastic day despite the 8-hour drive! Now hurry up and get here already!!

Happy Birthday, Chase!!! I love you, buddy. I know this past year has been a difficult one, but I am optimistic that the next one will be much better. I am so proud of you and I want you to know that I consider myself lucky to have you in my life. Thanks for all that you do. I hope you have a fantastic day despite the 8-hour drive! Now hurry up and get here already!!
Comments
Ask Ryan about the trip we are going on. Bob has been talking about it non-stop so I am sure he knows.-Baseball!