An evening of comedy


Last night Ryan, Nick, Chris, Angela and I went to the Slowdown to see Todd Barry perform. Todd Barry is a comedian from New York who has been on such televisions shows as Conan O'Brien, David Letterman, Jimmy Kimmel Live, and a few different Comedy Central specials. I think he's been in a couple movies too. Anyway, the opening band was just ok. Ryan and I thought that the lead singer had a really beautiful voice (her harmonies with the other band members were gorgeous), but the music just wasn't our style. It was pretty slow and a little too "country" for us. However, the evening drastically improved when Todd came on. We laughed pretty hard at some parts, one of which was when he was making fun of us bloggers... Overall we had a very enjoyable evening. Thanks to Chris and Angela for the invite- we had a great time!

Comments

Seth and Sierra said…
How fun!!! Too bad the band wasn't better, but I'm glad the comedian was good! I've actually never heard of him, so I'm going to have to look him up :)

Popular Posts