A little crush

Sadly, Ryan and I are no longer tag-teaching the Sunbeams. With the new year comes new primary classes and since the new sunbeam class is much smaller, it is no longer necessary for there to be 2 sunbeam teachers. I will continue teaching the Sunbeams and Ryan will be teaching the 5 and 6 year olds. Today, Ryan was introduced to his new class. From the sound of it, Ryan was greeted with a very warm welcome! He told me that a cute little girl hopped right up onto his lap and sat there through the whole class. Every now and then she'd slide off his leg and have to get back on. After a couple of slides, she turned to Ryan and told him his legs were too round. Ha ha. She also complimented him on everything from his tie to his glasses. At one point, Ryan caught her staring at him. Then, she started stroking his beard and said, "You look like my dad. He has one of these... What do you call it? A mustache? I like it, but you should shave it off. It's too long." I think someone might have a little crush on her new teacher... :)

Kids make me laugh!

Comments

Popular Posts