It has begun...

...therefore, I have officially surrendered any kind of life I might have had outside of nursing school. Orientation was on Monday and my first official day of class was on Wednesday of this week. Orientation left me feeling completely overwhelmed. It is going to be a busy year. And when I say busy, I mean BUSY!!!! I'm sad to say that my blog posts are probably going to be few and far between this year. But I guess that's the beauty of it - I'll be done in only 1 year! Is it bad that I'm already talking about being done? Ha ha. Well, so far, things haven't been too bad. I'm only taking 1 class right now, which has made it easy for me to balance my time since all of my time goes to that class alone. Pretty soon, pharm and pathophysiology will be starting and then things are gonna get quite a bit more hectic. Anywho, wish me luck in my current class, Health Assessment. It is a semester-long class that has been condensed into 2 weeks. First test tomorrow!!!

In other news, Ryan has started his pediatric rotation. He hates it. Early mornings, cranky parents, and crying children just aren't Ryan's cup of tea. The other day he came home whining about how he had to change a poopy diaper for one of the newborns in the nursery. He he. I told him it was good practice for him for when we have a baby of our own. For those of you who might not know, Ryan has started to get the itch for a baby to join our family. Well, I don't think Ryan has truly considered everything that a baby entails, because when I said that about the poopy diapers, he looked at me as if he was thinking, "Ah, don't tell me I'm gonna have to do that again!" Sorry to break it to ya, babe, but babies poop and so will ours.

Comments

Maria said…
best of luck with school!
The Radmall's said…
Ryan has the itch for a baby?! I didn't think that would ever happen!! Good luck at school! I'm so excited for you! I wish you could be my nurse!!
Jamie your blog makes me laugh. You and Ryan are so great. That's happy for you that Ryan wants a baby. I'm still working on Jameson, it's getting pretty ridiculous, we've been married for 5 1/2 years!!! I hope school is going well and that you guys are happy. I miss having a friend.

Popular Posts