McGladrey Days

I'm super excited about going to nursing school, but I'm sure gonna miss McGladrey and all the great people I had the pleasure of working with. Here is a little glimpse of my time with them :)

This is the pic they took on my very first day... *tear*



Team Admin: Me, Margo, and my boss, Becky
(We got to be the first to test out crayons and coloring print-outs at our Halloween party. I know. We're pretty awesome artists.)

A few of the McGladrey Men

Margo... office goofball. And yes, we were "working" when this pic was taken.


More of the crew


Brian and Kev


Margo, Kevin, Jim (the boss boss!), Jeff, and Drew at one of our office parties... we had a lot of those and they were always so fun!
Me and Katy

The Adopt-a-Family Crew
(Me, Becky, Margo, Brent, Megan, Tyler, and Gary)


Me and Margo at a hockey game.


I want to say a big thank you to all the folks at RSM McGladrey and McGladrey & Pullen for making me feel right at home up there at the front desk. I hope that I have as much fun in my future jobs as I did when I was little miss receptionist for the Omaha office. I'm really gonna miss all those office outings, company sponsored events, office parties, volleyball games, lunch dates, and most of all the people.

Comments

Popular Posts