A Girls Night Out

A few weekends ago, Angela asked me out on a date....

and I gladly accepted!

We kicked off our romanitcal evening by going to dinner at one of our favorite places - Jams! Don't be deceived... it may not look like much from the outside, but the inside is really nice and the food is to die for!



After dinner, we made a little stop at Urban Outfitters and found a few treasures to add to our already bursting closets.


Next, we headed to see The Proposal, which was a super cute.


I loved our girls night out! Angela is a pretty awesome date. I can't wait to go out with her again!

Comments

Jamie!!! Yay, it's so good to hear from you, yes I finally bit the bullet and started a blog, as you can see I have a long way to go before I catch up to your blogging prowess, but I'm on my way! I can't believe we're moving either, but seriously, seriously you guys should come and see us. We could probably get you a sweet deal on a place to stay and the island is amazing, well at least the pictures of the island are amazing so hopefully they wont disappoint. Anyway, let blog, I'm a blogger.
Christi said…
I still haven't seen that movie yet, but can I have Sandra Bullock's body?!

Popular Posts