BINGO!

I remember going to bingo with my Grandma Jeanie and Grandma Barbara on some weekends when I was little. Boy, did I look forward to those bingo weekends! I used to love tagging along because both grandmas would always let me play a sheet. I never won, of course, but I didn't care because mostly I just liked playing with the dobbers - all those pretty colors... Anywho, you can imagine my excitement when I heard that the Slowdown was hosting a free bingo night! So last Thursday evening, after some begging and pleading with Ryan, we went with Chris and Angela to check it out. Much to my dismay, there were no dobbers to play with - the bingo cards had little sliding windows with which to mark the numbers - but we had a really good time anyway. Not quite like the good 0l' days with my grandmas, but at least this time I won something. Yup. I won a slinky!

Comments

You write about my blog being cute but i think that is mostly cause my kids are cute. YOUR BLOG IS GREAT and you don't have any kids. i love the top header. Hopefully we cant get you guys out to the next family reunion it was great to see everyone this summer but we missed you guys and we would love to catch up. hope all is well.

Popular Posts