Step 1
So the big day is almost here and my poor husband is stressed to the max. Ryan will take Step 1 of the boards on Wednesday! Even though he has been out of school for over a month, he has been busier than he has ever been before. For the past few weeks, Ryan has kicked his studying habits into overdrive. All seven days of the week (with the exception of his 3-hour break for church on Sunday), Ryan has been getting to school at about 7:30 or 8:00 am and staying until around 5:00 pm, then coming home for dinner and staying for an hour or less, and then going back to school until 10:00 pm! I don't know how he does it... my brain would be mush after just the first couple of hours. Despite how terrible life is for him right now, Ryan has been such a trooper and has actually maintained a fairly positive attitude considering the stress he is feeling. We are both more than ready for this awful test to be over. It will be nice to finally have my babe back on Wednesday evening, as I have hardly seen him. I miss him like crazy! Especially since we haven't been able to touch each other in almost a week because I've had a terrible cold that I cannot let Ryan catch before his big day. So far so good... but sick or not, you better believe that on Wednesday after his test I'm giving him the biggest kiss I can muster!! :)
Anyway, if you all would be so kind as to keep Ryan (and all of the other M2s) in your prayers for these next few days, it would be much appreciated. Good luck, babe! And good luck to all of our friends who will be taking their tests soon as well. I think Bob is the next to take the plunge (tomorrow!) so a special "good luck" to him from Ryan and me!
Anyway, if you all would be so kind as to keep Ryan (and all of the other M2s) in your prayers for these next few days, it would be much appreciated. Good luck, babe! And good luck to all of our friends who will be taking their tests soon as well. I think Bob is the next to take the plunge (tomorrow!) so a special "good luck" to him from Ryan and me!
Comments
How are you feeling? I hope better. I think I heard we are hanging out this weekend? Possibly a baseball game? I do think we all need a little get together to celebrate being done.
PS: the haircuts are trial and error ;)Seth got worse ones when we were first married haha