Microbiology Stinks
My last class of the summer started 2 weeks ago and I am already counting down the days until it's over. The class that I am taking is Microbiology and it is Monday through Thursday from 6:00-10:00 pm and I am still working full time. To make matters worse, Micro is probably one of the dullest classes I have ever taken! My days are just so long and I'm getting really burnt out! As you may know, Ryan has been out of school on his summer break for the past couple of weeks too and I'm missing it! Now that he has all the time in the world for me, I don't have time for him. It is such a bummer. The good news is that the class is only 5 weeks long which means that I am half way done. Woo hoo! The bad news is that Ryan starts school again just before my class ends... *sigh* Oh well. I suppose I shouldn't be complaining. At least I have been blessed with a good job, the opportunity to be a student again, a husband who is doing awesome in medical school, and a descent summer break after my class is over. Oh dear. I'm such a baby. Thanks for allowing me to vent anyway!
Comments