Pouting

Saturday evening, Ryan and I were invited over to Jocelyn and Jameson's place for games and dessert. As always, we had a really good time hanging out with them and we even met another couple from our church, the Welch's. We played Pop cranium (which the guys won) and then had chocolate cake for dessert. Sadly, though, this was possibly the last time that we will get to hang out with them at their cute apartment... Joc and Jameson are going to be moving to Utah because Jameson got a job there. We are extremely happy for them because we know how much they've been stressing about finding a good job for Jameson, but it totally sucks because we are going to miss them SO much! They've become some of our best friends out here in Omaha and it just won't be the same without them. Hopefully we'll be able to keep in touch even though we'll live far away from each other.

Ugh... I'm already starting to pout and they haven't even moved yet!

Comments

Lindsey said…
I love that picture! It's always hard when friends move away. Just make sure you stay in touch. I have some friends that moved away and I have been really bad about staying in touch with them. Blogs and email make things a little easier. How is school going?
gregandlaura said…
Hey Jamie, I was going to tell you - can't remember if I put this in my recipe or not, but for whole wheat bread, it does make a difference to use White Whole Wheat - King arthur (usually at your grocery store) has a great kind! Also I always add a tsp of vinegar to the bread before adding the flour - it totally makes it puff up and fluffy!! Good luck!

Popular Posts