A little update
Sorry it has been a while since my last post. I need to figure out how to manage working, schooling, and blogging all at the same time!
To give you a little update, my winter quarter classes ended a few weeks ago and I am SO happy. Despite my busy schedule, I was able to pull off straight A's! Go me! Then, just a couple days after finishing the quarter, I got to go on a 7-day cruise with my family to the Caribbean. (I'll tell you all about that in another post.) Unfortunately, Ryan was unable to join us because he was still in school. Poor guy! We tried really hard to find a week that would work for all of us to go, but with Ryan and I being on different school schedules and with Step 1 coming up, we just couldn't find anything that worked. I'm really sorry, babe... We'll just have to convince my family to plan another trip soon! Anyway, the day after I got back from my trip, work and classes started up again. It was a rough week with trying to get back into the groove and making up for the 4 hour time difference, but I'm finally starting to settle back in to the day-to-day.
Ryan had his spring break last week and he really enjoyed his time off, although, I think he gets a little bored when he has nothing to keep him busy! He spent his week playing video games with friends from school, working out, napping, hanging with Misha, working on the cars, studying for Step 1, and spending time with me in the evenings. I think last week was just what he needed to get him through the rest of the semester and Step 1.
This week Ryan and I are both back at it, trying really hard to stay motivated. I must say though, this nice weather we've been having is making it extremely difficult!
To give you a little update, my winter quarter classes ended a few weeks ago and I am SO happy. Despite my busy schedule, I was able to pull off straight A's! Go me! Then, just a couple days after finishing the quarter, I got to go on a 7-day cruise with my family to the Caribbean. (I'll tell you all about that in another post.) Unfortunately, Ryan was unable to join us because he was still in school. Poor guy! We tried really hard to find a week that would work for all of us to go, but with Ryan and I being on different school schedules and with Step 1 coming up, we just couldn't find anything that worked. I'm really sorry, babe... We'll just have to convince my family to plan another trip soon! Anyway, the day after I got back from my trip, work and classes started up again. It was a rough week with trying to get back into the groove and making up for the 4 hour time difference, but I'm finally starting to settle back in to the day-to-day.
Ryan had his spring break last week and he really enjoyed his time off, although, I think he gets a little bored when he has nothing to keep him busy! He spent his week playing video games with friends from school, working out, napping, hanging with Misha, working on the cars, studying for Step 1, and spending time with me in the evenings. I think last week was just what he needed to get him through the rest of the semester and Step 1.
This week Ryan and I are both back at it, trying really hard to stay motivated. I must say though, this nice weather we've been having is making it extremely difficult!
Comments