Radmalls

We have been very fortunate to have so many visitors this summer/fall. It's been great fun! Some of our visitors I've already told you about (like Brandon, my best friend Christie, and Ryan's dad and brother), but there are quite a few others that I have yet to mention. As usual, I'm running a little behind, but I'm gonna get myself a step closer to being caught up by telling you about a visit we had from the Radmalls!

Brandon and one of his friends stopped and had lunch with us on their way to Chicago a while back, but this time around Brandon brought his wife, Kristin, and their new baby, Addyson (oh, and their dog Tche too - can't forget about him). Brandon and Kristin are old college buddies/neighbors of ours. You can imagine how thrilled we were to hear that they would be passing through Omaha on their way to Georgia. It had been ages since we'd hung out like old times. When they arrived, we took them out to one of our favorite local restaurants (Upstream), but they ended up treating us to dinner! (That moved them up a notch on our "most awesome visitors" board.) After eating our fill, we went back to our place and lounged on the couch and chatted. Misha fell absolutely in LOVE with Miss A! She would sneak over and steal kisses every chance she got. Luckily, Miss A seemed to love Misha right back. She thought it was so funny when Misha would kiss her. Of course, neither the dog nor the baby wanted to cooperate when I got out my camera... Oh well. Still cute, I think!


A little later on we decided to play a game of spades, just like we used to back in the day.



And just like we used to back in the day, the girls won!! Sweet, sweet victory...



The next morning, the Radmalls needed to get back on the road, so after a breakfast of juice and monkey bread, they went on their way. It was so fun to see the Brandon and Kristin and meet the new addition to their family. I just wish they could have stayed longer!

Thanks for coming to see us, guys! We miss you already. Come back anytime!!! :)


Comments

Christi said…
I wanna come visit! I'll have to plan a trip after I have Emma! Oh, here I am inviting myself! Or maybe we can do a trip to somewhere else! Something girly fun!

Popular Posts